CALLING ALL HERRIOT COUNTRY FOOD AND DRINK PROVIDERS!
You are the champions of our incredible food, drink and hospitality world. The Flavours of Herriot Country Awards are all about giving you that recognition. We want to hear from all of you that are situated in the beautiful areas of Hambleton and Richmondshire, known as Herriot Country. These awards will put a rightly-deserved spotlight on all of the great businesses that provide such an abundance of the best Yorkshire food and drink in the area.
- Breakfast of the Year
- Tearoom of the Year
- Local Product of the Year
- Specialist Retailer of the Year
- Afternoon Tea of the Year
- Pub Food of the Year
- Restaurant of the Year
- Baked Products of the Year
- Café/Restaurant of the Year at a Visitor Attraction
- Customer Service Team of the Year
- Locally Produced Beer of the Year
- Young Professional Chef or Catering Student of the Year (under 25 years old)
- Darlington & Stockton Times 'Reader’s Choice' Award - voted for by the public from the list of finalists.
Over the years, the awards have become an authoritative voice in local food and drink. Every entrant, irrespective of their size, will be judged by an independent panel of highly respected food and drink experts.
To be a finalist or winner of a Flavours of Herriot Country Award is a prestigious badge of honour. Demonstrating to your customers, suppliers and competitors that you are working to exceptionally high standards and are a force to be reckoned with!
Keep visiting this page for the latest news, entry forms and advice.